Friday, July 23, 2004

A new post

My wonderful wife Krista has informed me that I have not posted in some time and that I should, so here it is.

Electricians are here today to put in outlets and hang fixtures.  We are getting very close to getting to woodwork and painting.  Code requires them to put a smoke detector in every bedroom too so now we will have more protection than I think we need, but it couldnt hurt.

This next week bring more day camps at church which I will drive the bus for.  This week we get to go to the Minnesota Zoo, the Old Log Theater and one other place I cant remember.  The kids always enjoy these weeks.

Attending such a large church can be a lot of fun.  There is always something going on to be involved with and as with any church you have to be careful not to over-schedule.  Abby heads off to camp this Sunday and will be gone through Thursday.  I will drive the bus both days.  I know she looks forward to it, she has always enjoyed camp at Lake Beauty.  She gets to hang with girls her age that she knows from church, and they swim and hike and play games.  She looks forward to the horseback riding every year.  We will miss her and it is weird to have one of my kids gone for that many days.

I guess that is enough for now.  Bye.

No comments: