Thursday, August 26, 2004

Contractor wraps up

Today I paid up the final bill with our contractor for our addition and remodel job. There is still work to be done but now it falls on my shoulders. I have made progress on window staining and sealing, but much more of that to come. Soon I need to get outside and put on gutters and downspouts.

A big thank-you goes to Plumbline Builders, our contractor, and to Benny Martinez, the project coordinator. Plumbline did a great job on the project and finished on time as well. Everything looks good and they were quick to respond to our concerns in a few areas. Check them out at www.plbonline.com.

The kids start school on Monday and they both seem excited about it. Abby is in the 5th grade and Gabe is in 2nd. I hope that having them in school helps me to make some good progress on the things I have to do around the house. I will be glad to have them at school as I know they both like it and since we have a great school, I know they will learn.


No comments: